Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition reviews :
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition reviews , also known as the Galaxy S20 Lite, has reportedly been spotted on Geekbench sporting Exynos 990 processor. The development comes as a surprise because the phone was earlier tipped to come with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 SoC. A lot of details have emerged around the alleged device through several tips and reports in the past few weeks, including its expected display and battery capacity. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is expected to launch sometime in the fourth quarter of 2020.
The Geekbench listing for Samsung SM-G780F that is believed to be the Indian variant of Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition suggests the presence of Exynos 990 SoC on the phone. The list was first spotted by tipster Abhishek Yadav. The phone managed a score of 588 and 2,448 points in single-core and multi-core tests, respectively. Further, the listing suggests the presence of Android 10 and 8GB of RAM.
- 64 MP Telephoto Camera; 10 MP Front Camera; 12 MP Wide Camera; capture life as you truly see it
- 120 Hz 6.2 Inch Infinity-O Display: Experience every moment in full, edge-to-edge clarity
- Galaxy S20 battery packs in 4,000 mAh so you can stay in charge throughout the day
- 8 GB RAM; Exynos 990 Processor and the capability of 1.1 TB Storage; truly epic power for truly epic days
- Smartphone preloaded with the Android V10 operating system
The Elec suggests that the Fan Edition will be released in October at a price of KRW 900,000 ($760/€640) – a significant discount from the even the small S20, which goes for just over KRW 120,000
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition specifications :
Samsung Galaxy S20 Fan Edition is expected to feature a 120Hz display and an IP68-certified build. Further, the device is said to feature a 4,500mAh battery that is the same as the Galaxy S20+ and the Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite. Another tip also suggested that the phone could feature a triple rear camera setup that will comprise a 12-megapixel primary sensor, a 12-megapixel ultra-wide camera, and an 8-megapixel telephoto unit with 3x optical zoom.
The device, expected to be launched in the fourth quarter of 2020, may be offered in four color variants – green, orange, red, and white.
See More New Phone :
- Nubia Red Magic 5S Price And Review Full Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra Price And Review Full Specifications
- Google Pixel 4a Price And Review Full Specifications
- Apple iPhone 12 Max Price – Full Specifications And Price
- Huawei Y5P Price And Review Full Specifications